Thank you for visiting the TimeLog website. TimeLog is an online portal that allows you to record and manage your time. In support of this objective,
the TimeLog website occasionally collects business or personal information from our users. We do not collect this type of information without the voluntary
consent of the site visitor. The main purpose of this policy is to inform our visitors that you have rights that all business or personal information provided to
TimeLog is on a voluntary basis, and that information provided will be protected as far as possible. All information submitted by visitors is voluntary.
Submitting information constitutes your consent for TimeLog to use the information for the purpose stated and indicates to us you are aware of TimeLog's
When you follow a link to another site, you are subject to the privacy policies of the new site.
Specific privacy issues
TimeLog takes the issue of privacy very seriously, including user interactions with its website.
Some data is collected automatically about users, including:
- Standard machine identity details, as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and server; and
- Timelog data on the nature of a user's visit to the site, including server address, user's upper domain category (eg: .com, .org, .co.za, .at, uk, etc), date and time of the visit, the path taken to the
TimeLog site (eg: through a search engine or link at another site), and pages accessed, route taken through the site, searches performed, and documents down-loaded.
site, nor to customise the site or affect what is offered to users.
- When a user provides information to TimeLog through the website, such as registering online for a seminar, making a purchase, or registering for a particular service, TimeLog;
- SDoes not collect any unnecessary information, nor distribute the information externally without the user's knowledge or consent, nor collect any information without the user's knowledge or consent
- Attempts to store infomation as securely as possible and does not allow access to this information by external parties unless required by law (for example, if the infomation is subject to a warrant or subpoena).
- Does not review or monitor time submitted by its users
- Does not use any information regarding your clients for any mean
Any information collected is used solely by authorised TimeLog staff for the purposes of:
- Analysing the effectiveness of the website to improve its usefulness and service;
- Processing electronic transactions;
- Checking and registering of companies for TimeLog events and/or services; and/or
- Processing a request or feedback by a user.
- Security, intrusion, and detection
Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to our website, are strictly prohibited and may be result in legal action.